Natural beauty doesn’t have to be expensive or hard to find. I’ve rounded up the 10+ best natural beauty products on Amazon based on affordability, non-toxic ingredients, and effectiveness.
When I first got started on my clean living journey, I spent a lot of time DIYing all of my natural beauty products. I did this partly because we just didn’t have as many clean beauty options a decade ago. I also believed everything I could buy was expensive and hard to find.
The good news is, that last part couldn’t be farther from the truth. Especially today, as clean living and natural beauty are getting their time in the spotlight.
I now get most of my natural beauty products delivered right to my door, meaning I got to shop in my jammies with a glass of wine. It also means I can spend less time making things myself, and more time just living my life. It doesn’t get much better than that.
Today, I’m sharing the best natural beauty products on Amazon based on my own personal experiences using these products. They’re all items I use and order regularly because of their ingredients, prices, and effectiveness.
Why Use Natural Beauty Products
Finding natural products isn’t always the easiest option, and quite often, it can be easier to throw in the towel and buy the first thing you pick up.
In fact, I distinctly remember being on vacation and needing to make a purchase. The only store available to me was a Walgreens, which meant I was stuck with aisle after aisle of conventional products.
I spent a good 30 minutes trying to find a product that was good enough, and while I was searching, I remember thinking how much easier life would be if I didn’t know what I know.
But, I do know it.
There are a lot of reasons to buy natural products. For me, while it has a lot to do with them being a better choice, my main driving factor is the ingredients in conventional products I don’t want anywhere near my body.
- Parabens, which mimic estrogen, and are found in most skincare products
- Fragrance, which is a blanket name for over 300 undisclosed ingredients. It can cause headaches, respiratory problems, and even mess with hormones.
- Aluminum, which mimics estrogen and promotes the growth of breast cancer cells. It’s also tied with neurological problems.
- Sodium Laurel/Laureth Sulfate, which is a skin irritant and can cause dry, itchy, cracked skin.
This is just a list of the top offenders I know, and there are many others. If you want to learn more, I recommend familiarizing yourself with the EWG Skin-deep site, which will break down ingredients and tell you how safe (or not) your products really are.
Not sure what to switch out first? Go pick out your 3 most used products out of the cabinets in your bathroom and scan the ingredients in EWG. Once you know your biggest offenders, you can start there and make changes as you run out of the products you’re currently using.
Keep reading for my top Amazon recommendations for clean beauty products!
Natural Skin Care and Makeup Products on Amazon
We’ve talked before about how important natural skin care and makeup are. The bottom line is this: Our skin is the largest organ on our body, and what we put on it gets absorbed into our bodies and blood stream. That means, what we put on our bodies is just as important as what we put in them.
Luckily, companies are starting to pick up on this fact, and we’re getting more and more skin care and makeup options that are safe and effective. Here are some of my favorites that you can find on Amazon for a great price.
- Mineral Fusion Sheer Moisture Lip Tint: Lip color that moisturizes without being glossy. This is my favorite “every day” lip color.
- Honest Beauty Extreme Length Lash + Primer Mascara: Seriously the best mascara I’ve used. And I don’t just mean clean brands. But, it is clean, which makes it even better.
- Honest Beauty Refreshingly Clean Makeup Remover Wipes: These makeup remover wipes have a permanent spot on my nightstand for those nights I forget to wash my face.
- Acure Radically Rejuvinating SPF 30 Day Cream: I wear this under my makeup daily for SPF protection.
- Acure Brightening Face Scrub: Exfoliating face scrub that leaves my face smooth, bright, and restored.
Natural Body Care Products on Amazon
When it comes to natural beauty products, we spend a lot of time focusing on our face, but the reality is that our whole body benefits. There are quite a few natural body care products available on Amazon, but here are my favorites.
- Dr. Bronners Pure Liquid Castile Soap: Not only is this great for body care, but I also use it in a lot of my DIY cleaners!
- Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant:My favorites are the Lavender Sage and the Bergamot Lime
- Epsom Salts: to use in scrubs and bath salts
- Rosehip Oil I use this in a lot of my face serums, but it’s great for total body hydration.
Favorite Hair Care Products on Amazon
When it comes to natural hair care, I’ve tried it all. I even went shampoo free for awhile, but missed a good smelling shampoo too much to stick with it very long. So, I’ve tried a lot of different products (and non products) for my hair. After several years of experimenting, I can safely say these are some of my favorite natural hair care products on Amazon.
- Acure Vivacious Volume Peppermint & Echinacea Shampoo and Conditioner: My shampoo and conditioner of choice. The tingly mint is a great wake-up call in the mornings.
- GIMME Bands Ponytail Holders: These are awesome for holding up thick, heavy hair without losing their grip or tearing up your hair. Yes, please!
- Wet Brush hair brush: the best brush for tangles!
My Amazon Favorites for Clean Beauty
Gone are the days where we had to sacrifice quality products when we decided to live naturally. These days, there are plenty of affordable, quality products you can buy and have delivered right to your door step.
This list of the best natural beauty products on Amazon come from my own personal orders, so each one is tried and true. I hope you love them all as much as I do!
Find more on natural beauty and clean living:
- Healthy Weeknight Meals Your Family Will Love
- Homemade Face Mask Recipe with Aloe and Honey
- Essential Oils for Kids: Our Family’s Favorites!
- How to Avoid Greenwashing
- The Benefits of Using Natural Products
- The Best Essential Oils for Skincare