‘Tis the season…to stress over forgotten gifts, right? Not this year! Check out this list of last minute stocking stuffers you can grab on Amazon Prime for everyone on your list!
It never fails. Even after I’ve carefully written out a gift list, hand crafted gifts for loved ones, and painstakingly stuck within my Christmas budget, I always forget one thing. The stocking stuffers.
I don’t know what it is about them, but they slip my mind every year, and I find myself rushing out to the store the week of Christmas to make sure that those stockings are full when my family gets up on Christmas morning.
But not this year. This year, I’ve planned ahead and found a whole list of cool things available through Amazon Prime, so there’ll be no rushing out to the store for this mama!
And, since I know I can’t possibly be alone, I’m sharing that list here with all of you. Because who wants to put on pants, get out in the weather, and battle the crowds when you can just get it all delivered right to your door?!
Let’s work smarter instead of harder this year, mamas. This list will get you all set!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I could earn a small commission based on your purchases at no additional cost to you. To learn more, see my full disclosure here.
Stocking Stuffers for the Self Care Lover
Does your best friend, mom, daughter, or aunt always post on social media about her #selfcare attempts? These last minute stocking stuffers be a big hit.
- Microfiber bowtie headbands are the perfect at-home spa gift! Pair it with a fun face mask to make it themed! (shop here)
- Microfiber towels are seriously the best for keeping hair out of your face while getting ready. They’re a staple in my house, and make the perfect gift! (Shop here)
- Makeup Removing Wipes are great for on-the-go cleaning, and these are made with rosewater, which is extra pampering for the skin! (Find them here)
- Nail Polish Remover is always handy to keep in stock, and this Zoya 3-in-1 nail polish remover also cleans and preps nails. Plus, it’s listed as one of the less toxic brands of nail polish remover available, which makes it even better! Pair it with the nail polish holder below and keep it on theme! (Find it here)
- A Wearable Nail Polish Holder is a cute and practical stocking stuffer idea for anyone who spends time on their nails. Grab one in her favorite color through this link.
- A sleep mask is a great way to ensure she’s getting her beauty sleep, so why not have a cute one like this one?
- Know someone who loves tea? Grab a cute tea infuser set to use with looseleaf tea! This one is super cute.
- Know someone who loves facials? This Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum is a must! Grab it here.
Stocking Stuffers for the Health Nut In Your Life
These are some great last minute stocking stuffers on Amazon for your favorite health nut! Whether they love working out, smoothies, or healthy snacks, there’s a little something for everyone here!
- There’s nothing worse than a stinky yoga mat, so one of my favorite things to keep on hand is yoga mat spray. With a calming lavender mint scent and clean ingredients, this one is a no brainer! (Shop here)
- Know someone who hits the gym before work? Grab them a set of these on the go deodorant wipes! What a genius idea, right? (Shop here)
- Snack bars are great for on-the-go snacking, or for after a workout. These Health Warrior Chia Bars come in a variety of flavors and are chock full of good-for-you ingredients! (shop here)
- Speaking of snacks, who doesn’t love a big spoonful of almond butter? These honey almond butter packs from Justin’s are full of protein and make the perfect stocking stuffer for your health nut friend! (shop here)
- Have a friend or loved one with a home gym? These core sliders make a great last minute stocking stuffer! Find them here.
- These Resistance Loops are really popular right now, and they’re the perfect size (& price!) for a stocking. Grab a set here!
- Eye health is just as important as anything else, and these blue-light blocking glasses are a great way to protect your eyes while looking super cute. Grab a set for your favorite health nut who has to spend a lot of time looking at screens!
Stocking Stuffer Gifts for Your Hippie Friend
We all have at least one tree-hugging, hippie friend in our lives. (Ahem…me). These ideas are perfect for anyone you know trying to save the planet!
- Straws are a hot topic right now, and luckily they’re coming out with tons of reusable options these days. This set is really fun, and comes with a carrying case as well! Find it here.
- This silicone butter cover isn’t strictly for your eco-friendly friends, but I bet they’ll love it! Keep your butter fresh, and support a small, women owned business at the same time. It’s a win-win. Find yours here.
- These silicone food savers are the perfect gift for anyone trying to reduce single use plastic. Replace all the cling wrap in your house with ’em! Grab a set here!
- Speaking of single use plastic, bags in the produce section are a big gripe for most of us that are trying to do better. These reusable produce bags are a great alternative and come in at a great price! Find them here.
- These shopping bags are the best for farmers market shopping, and come in a convenient 4 pack on Amazon! Grab yours here.
Stocking Stuffers for Kids
Sometimes I feel like kids are the easiest to buy stocking stuffers for, but then I remember I don’t want to buy a bunch of junk. These stocking stuffer ideas are great ideas that’ll actually get used!
- This sensory toy set is great for the kid in your life that’s always fidgeting. And, it comes with a lot of small toys, so you can split it up among a couple of kids to make the budget stretch further! (Find it here)
- I’ve gotten these Melissa and Doug scratch off notes for my kids before and they’re a big hit. You’ll be finding sweet little rainbow notes all over. (Grab them here)
- Nesting dolls are always fun, and this set is so, so cute! (Find it here)
- Craft kits are always a big hit for kids around the holidays, and this Make Your Own Erasers kit is cute and practical! (Find it here.)
- Kids always need water bottles to bring to extra curriculars, so why not grab a cute reusable one and save some plastic? Here’s one that’s the perfect size.
- This silk streamer from Sarah’s Silks was the single best gift my daughter recieved a couple of years ago, and it still gets played with regularly. Check it out here!
- Know a Diary of a Wimpy Kid fan? This Mad Libs book is a fun way to mix their favorite book with a little grammar practice! Find it here!
Stocking Stuffer Gifts for Teens
Teens can be really hard to shop for if you don’t already know what they love, but I tried to put together a couple of fun last minute stocking stuffers for them, too! You can also look in the lists above to find things they might like within the other categories!
- Makeup remover wipes are always a good option for the teens who love makeup. Grab a set for your favorite teen here.
- Most teen girls like having a brush in their purse, and these Wet Brushes are supposed to be the best! Find one here.
- Know a budding artist? 642 Things to Draw might just be the perfect stocking stuffer idea! Find it here.
- Keep their minds sharp with this big book of crossword puzzles! Find it here.
- Know a teen who loves space? This Earth and Space Coloring Book features images from the NASA Archives and I think any space lover would think it’s the coolest! (Grab yours here)
More Gift Ideas for Everyone On Your List:
Need more gift and stocking stuffer ideas before the big day? These posts have got you covered:
- Check out these Easy DIY Christmas Gift Ideas and give some fun, unique, hand made goodies this year!
- And here’s a Perfect Gift Guide for Your Crunchy Friend
- I also really enjoyed this list of stocking stuffer ideas from Living on the Cheap!
- Want to be conscious with your buying choices this year? You’ll love this conscious consumer’s gift guide from The Healthy Maven!
No need to rush out to the store the week of Christmas this year. These last minute stocking stuffers can be delivered right to your door step thanks to Amazon Prime!